Terms and Conditions
For products bought on the Unity Asset Store, the Terms and Conditions of the Unity Asset Store EULA applies.
To reiterate what is stated on the Unity Asset Store EULA, you are not permitted to:
- market, distribute, give, transfer, sell or sublicense the products in any form with the exception of a compiled application such as a video game (2.2, 3.5, 3.8).
- share or install and use products which are categorized in the Asset Store as “Editor Extensions” on more than one (1) computer (2.3, 2.4).
Note that we cannot be held responsible for any misread information in regards to asset functionality on our website, social channels or the Asset Store page itself. Once a product is purchased and downloaded, we cannot ensure that the asset is not actually being used despite the refund request. Therefore as a general rule and in accordance with the Unity Asset Store EULA, all sales are final and there shall be no refunds except as required by law (2.6).
We may, at our sole discretion, consider refund requests as eligible in the case of non-downloaded purchases only. If you did not download or import the asset after your purchase and would like to request a refund, please follow the process as outlined below.
- send us an email and state the full product name in question along with your Asset Store invoice no. (e.g. OR302xxxxxx).
- we will then verify your invoice no. regarding its status on the Unity Asset Store publisher backend.
- only if the invoice no. is valid and reports a non-downloaded purchase, we will open a refund inquiry with the Unity Asset Store.
For example, the following invoice no. does not qualify for a refund.
- you will receive a response from us acknowledging that your refund request has been fulfilled.
- Unity sends the funds back to your purchasing bank or PayPal account within 10 days.