Subscription (Google Play) IAP not available for: China, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, Rest of World

• So, Google Play says that for mentioned countries there is no opportunity for IAP, so Subscription IAP will not work.

What is your experience? How to handle these countries?

• When trying to buy a product in these countries, the "Billing is not initialized / supported" message will be shown to the user.

If you would like to prevent users from entering the shop to begin with, you could also check whether billing is allowed on the device at all.

I'm currently on vacation until next week so cannot provide Unity IAP scripting reference links, but I am confident that you'll find it.

Regarding payment alternatives, I guess for mobile apps there aren't any when it comes to subscriptions or IAPs in general. Google would just remove the app from the store if it implements e.g. PayPal.

• @Baroni said in Subscription (Google Play) IAP not available for: China, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, Rest of World:

When trying to buy a product in these countries, the "Billing is not initialized / supported" message will be shown to the user.

So the app will run & work correctly just without paying functionality, right?

• Yes.

If billing is disabled completely in these countries, the above message will be shown.
    If single products (like subscriptions) are disabled, the native Google Play popup will display more information, or the "Product not found" message.

The DBManager and other components are not depending on a successful IAP initialization so they will work as expected.