Callback after receipt validation

• Hi,
    I would like make a request to update playfab inventory after receipts are successfully validated. What script contains the callback which will enable me to do this?

Thanks

• Hello,

if you are using the ReceiptValidatorService script, your inventory on PlayFab is already automatically updated with the product contents.

I would advise against adding a client request to PlayFab in your app. You would effectively allow the client to do anything then, which defeats the purpose of receipt validation. PlayFab has a callback system (PlayStream) which you can use to grant products on certain events.

• @Baroni
    Thank you for your reply.

I have a coin balance box on my ui which needs to be updated as soon as virtual currency has been successfully purchased.

Prior to implementing SIS it was done via a update call from the playfabwrapper that you investigated. Is there a different and more secure method that you would recommend.

Many thanks

• As said above, the PlayFab part (and the local coins amount on the device) should be handled automatically on purchase.

If you would like to just update the balance display in-game after a purchase, please have a look at our example scenes and the UpdateFunds script used on the coins text.

• Thank you I’ll have a look a the example

• Thank you so much for your help, it worked.