Receipt Validation not working and players logged out

• @Baroni I forgot to mention another issue that occurs. My game normally has promo interface available for 3 items but when I add Simple IAP to the scene and press play it say that the promo interface is available for 9 items. However, this returns to 3 if asset is deleted. Are there any solutions for this?

• This is a message coming from Unity IAP, not our asset. We pass over the products you've defined in the IAP Settings editor. We have no control over promo functionality from Unity IAP.

• @Baroni Ok thank you. I just tested the asset on Android .. the resetting issue does not occur. So it is specific to iOS.

• I just tried to build my app to test if the restarting issue occurs on my device but received the following errors caused by Simple IAP:

1. Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors

2. Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
      UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

3. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
      at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
      at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97
      UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

How do I resolve this issue?
    Many thanks

• I don't see any Simple IAP System classes. What makes you think they are coming from our asset? This are built in Unity UI classes.

• Because when i delete the asset it builds. The same error occurs on both android and ios I am using unity 2018.4.22f1

• Unfortunately none of the methods mentioned in the links worked. I’m going to delete the asset, reinstall It and then email you a screen recording of what happens

• In your screen recording, with Unity IAP the first build fails at the step "Checking NDK". I still insist, the errors are not coming from our asset.

Some more things I've found after googling the error:

• download Unity IAP from the Asset Store, rather than the services panel (in one thread this solved corrupted files)
    • either way, make sure you are using the latest Unity IAP version (1.23.1) and that its packages (UnityIAP.unitypackage, optionally UDP.unitypackage) are imported correctly
    • In the Editor, open Edit -> Project Settings -> Player. In the Other Settings section, set or change: Scripting Runtime Version to ".NET 4.x". Set or change Api compatibility level first to ".NET 4.x". Try building again, if it still fails, try "Net 2.0" too - not 2.0 Subset!

• Hi,

I tried to build on iOS and received the same error message. iOS does not use NDKs so I don’t believe the issue is related to that.

I notice that the build error disappears if if I delete the PLAYFAB_VALIDATION scripting define symbols so this issue is related to this.

My project uses playfab cloud scripting and has a playfab wrapper in the scene is it possible that your script is clashing with mine?

Please check your email inbox.