3 problems I have.

• First of all, I really like this project of yours.

1. Receives error messages on Android exports with IL2CPP for 64BIT (Unable to export to APK).
    2. On mobile you see really bad and you don't see the tanks, just their shadows.
    3. If I am connected to a network with Unity and my mobile I get Unity error messages during connection but it works. And of course left with the problems I wrote on Question 2.

Thanks.

• Hello,

• Could you please post the exact error message you are receiving when building for Android 64 bit? Is it this asset only, or external plugins as well? Does it work for 32 bit?
    • You should check the lighting and quality settings of your project, including texture compression.
    • Please post the error message you are receiving when connecting.

• I was able to fix the display on mobile only after I remove LightWight Render pipeline from project. I did not start a project with "LightWight Render pipeline" Why did it change?

Error 1:

Observed scripts have to implement IPunObservable. TankFree(Clone) (TanksMP.Player) does not. It is Type: TanksMP.Player
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:DeserializeComponent(Component, PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:355)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:DeserializeView(PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:341)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:OnSerializeRead(Object[], Player, Int32, Int16) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1659)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:OnEvent(EventData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:2029)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnEvent(EventData) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2752)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(StreamBuffer) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:640)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:552)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1548)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:193)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:127)

Error 2

Observed scripts have to implement IPunObservable. TankFree(Clone) (TanksMP.Player) does not. It is Type: TanksMP.Player
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:SerializeComponent(Component, PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:368)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:SerializeView(PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:330)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:OnSerializeWrite(PhotonView) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1520)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:RunViewUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1449)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:LateUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:143)

LOG :
    Photon did not find any matches on the Master Client we are connected to. Creating our own room...
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    TanksMP.NetworkManagerCustom:OnJoinRandomFailed(Int16, String) (at Assets/TanksMultiplayer/Scripts/NetworkManagerCustom.cs:156)
    Photon.Realtime.MatchMakingCallbacksContainer:OnJoinRandomFailed(Int16, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3484)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:CallbackRoomEnterFailed(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2088)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2307)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(StreamBuffer) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:620)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:552)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1548)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:193)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:127)

• Thanks.

This asset requires the LWRP for performance reasons. It is written in the documentation and setup instructions where it specifically mentions downloading the LWRP package from the Package Manager (chapter 1.1).

Errors 1+2 are already fixed for the next update. The last log is not an error but a message telling you that since no rooms are available, Photon created one for you.

• The LWRP Does not work with mobile, you see everything pink Or don't see the tanks at all. (I know it should work but here it doesn't work.)
    I was only able to fix it when I removed LWRP and I replaced to standard shader.
    You know when the update comes out with the bug fix?