"TanksMP.Player does not." Error

• Hello,
    I set up the game with youtube video and document. It's working, the game is running but have an error when 2 tanks or more in the scene (TDM or CTF). I use Unity 2019.1.7f1.

Observed scripts have to implement IPunObservable. TankFree(Clone) (TanksMP.Player) does not. It is Type: TanksMP.Player
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:SerializeComponent(Component, PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:367)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonView:SerializeView(PhotonStream, PhotonMessageInfo) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonView.cs:329)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:OnSerializeWrite(PhotonView) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1520)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonNetwork:RunViewUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonNetworkPart.cs:1449)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:LateUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:132)

How can i fix that?
    Thanks..

• Hi,

good catch. I didn't notice since the game and hit registration still worked as expected in my release tests. To fix it:

Add to the end of line 17, Player.cs:

, IPunObservable

Insert namespace to method at line 186, Player.cs:

IPunObservable.OnPhotonSerializeView

Interestingly enough I have found an issue on the master client not resetting health on death (other clients are fine), which could be related to this. I will investigate this on my return.

• Hi @Baroni thank you for your answer.. You said Player.cs but we have 2 Player.cs files.. One of them in Tanks Multiplayer, the other one in PhotonRealtime.. I think ı should to be change in Tanks Multiplayer's Player.cs. But it is not possible to write codes at Lines 17 and 186.

https://hizliresim.com/lQOz2X

https://hizliresim.com/VQry5n

Thanks..

• Yes, I meant the one in our asset. Unfortunately I am not able to open your screenshots.

alt text

alt text

Please note that I am out of office, starting today, for the following week, with infrequent or no internet access.

• Thanks @Baroni.. No longer gives an error.. By the way it's perfect asset..:)