Error using Smart Localization

• I don't know wich version of Smart Localization you are using, but for me it is not working. Using the last version of Smart Localization 2 git project fix the issues on GUIHelper file.

• Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are using the Smart Localization 2 version from July. We didn't notice an issue with GUIHelper yet. Could you tell us what Unity version you are using please? So we can reconstruct and fix this?

Thanks a lot.
    Best, Michael

• I'm using Unity 2018.2.6f1 on Windows 10.

• Ok I've tested it with Unity 2018.2.12f1. No issue at all. Could you tell me what exactly it is, that's not working? Thanks.

• To make sure that the error is not only with my project i created a new project with not assets and added the Tutotrial Designer to it. When i tried to open the SmartLocalization window a got this errors:

y/Rotorz/Reorderable List Field/Editor/ReorderableListControl.cs:1098)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.ReorderableList.ReorderableListControl.Draw (IReorderableListAdaptor adaptor) (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/ThirdParty/Rotorz/Reorderable List Field/Editor/ReorderableListControl.cs:1119)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.Editor.SmartLocalizationWindow.ShowCreateAndSettingsActions () (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/EditorWindows/SmartLocalizationWindow.cs:222)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.Editor.SmartLocalizationWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/EditorWindows/SmartLocalizationWindow.cs:203)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.ReorderableList.ReorderableListControl.PrepareState (Int32 controlID, IReorderableListAdaptor adaptor) (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/ThirdParty/Rotorz/Reorderable List Field/Editor/ReorderableListControl.cs:465)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.ReorderableList.ReorderableListControl.Draw (Int32 controlID, IReorderableListAdaptor adaptor, TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.ReorderableList.DrawEmpty drawEmpty) (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/ThirdParty/Rotorz/Reorderable List Field/Editor/ReorderableListControl.cs:1098)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.ReorderableList.ReorderableListControl.Draw (IReorderableListAdaptor adaptor) (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/ThirdParty/Rotorz/Reorderable List Field/Editor/ReorderableListControl.cs:1119)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.Editor.SmartLocalizationWindow.ShowCreateAndSettingsActions () (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/EditorWindows/SmartLocalizationWindow.cs:222)
    TutorialDesigner.SmartLocalization.Editor.SmartLocalizationWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/TutorialDesigner/SmartLocalization/Scripts/Editor/EditorWindows/SmartLocalizationWindow.cs:203)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:255)

• Ok now I can see it. Thanks a lot for your help. I'm going to fix it soon and push an update.

Best, Michael

• Fixed with 1.3.3