Still locking editor cam

• It seems that I'm encountering the issue mentioned earlier in this forum with the camera locking in the scene view.  I am using the latest version from the asset store.  The only fix that I can find is to restart unity.

Any ideas?

• Do you have any instructions or steps on how to reproduce this on my end?

• It happens after I exit edit mode on a mesh.  If I select a point in the new mesh, the scene view camera locks panning and rotation (the cursor is stuck as a little eye icon).  Zooming works but that is it.

• So just exiting edit mode locks the camera? What Unity version? Mac or Win?

• Yes, that seems to be the case.  Interestingly, playing the scene stops this from happening.

I am running Unity 5.2.1f1 on a Mac.

Thanks!

• I'll try to reproduce this over the weekend, thanks!

• If it helps at all, it seems to be acting as if it locks the Alt(option) key down.

Other than this issue, I love love LOVE this extension.  It is making things a lot easier.  Thanks!

• Very sorry for the late reply. I've tested it on Unity 5.2.2f1 running El Capitan on my Macbook Pro and can't reproduce this issue.

I have:

• created a new mesh on the NavMesh Manager
    • entered edit mode on this new mesh object (Edit Mode: On)
    • placed vertices by clicking on the ground, even rotated the scene and place some more
    • left edit mode by clicking on the inspector button again (Edit Mode: Off)

Could you possibly record a video if you have a solid way to reproduce this?