Projectile Bullet error

• Hello I have a problem with projectile "bullet" it's working properly on your built in cannon tower, but when I have built my own version of cannon tower the projectile "bullet" during the game is causing this error.

"
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Properties].get_Item (System.String key) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:150)
    Projectile.Explosion () (at Assets/3D Tower Defense Starter Kit/Scripts/Projectile/Projectile.cs:347)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(String)
    <HandleImpact>c__Iterator26:MoveNext() (at Assets/3D Tower Defense Starter Kit/Scripts/Projectile/Projectile.cs:299)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(String)
    <OnTriggerEnter>c__Iterator25:MoveNext() (at Assets/3D Tower Defense Starter Kit/Scripts/Projectile/Projectile.cs:284)"

I can't figure out where is the problem. My Cannon tower has the same configuration as yours and I have already built a few towers like yours all them work properly except that one that uses the bullet projectile. I will be glad if you could answer me. 
    As I found out the problem is caused by method Explosion(), if its checkbox is disabled the problem doesn't occurs.

• Answered on the Unity forums.
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/3d-tower-defense-starter-kit.130124/page-12#post-2205338

Please use only one contact channel to ask (the same) questions.