Locks my editor cam

• tried to use this extension multiple times, and everytime i create a navmanager. The camera in the editor no longer works.

even after i delete the manager extension, it has locked the cam completey and have to shut down unity and start it back up.

I can still zoom in and out, but not pan around or move.

Therefore, it is unusable and at its current state, a waste of my time and money.

Please fix.

Klarax

info: using unity 4.3 pro

• Hi Klarax,

sorry to hear you're having trouble with our asset. You're the first one who reports an issue with the editor camera and I'd like to investigate this further. Could you send me a step-by-step guide to reproduce this, or even better, a small video?

You may have seen this already, but we have a short video demonstration on our channel where we build the example scene without camera issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YosSfqfN6w

When starting a new navmesh and entering edit mode, I can still navigate in the scene view by using mouse/shift/zoom buttons.

• Hi,
    I am getting this issue too.

Its always the same and I have to restart Unity after that viewport freeze.

Add a new Navmesh, go to editMode ... Hitting alt once, click some positions, leave edit mode and the cam is locked.

Unity 4.6 RC1 - OSX

• Hi malud,

thanks for the report. What OSX version are you running on, and what action is assigned to your ALT key?

• Hi,
    I am using the current Yosemite version. I've no custom alt assignment. The same thing happens if I switch the tools via click e.g. Move to Pan without any keypress.

• I don't have a Yosemite installation to test on, but I'll try it with my OSX machine and will let you know asap. Thank you for your patience.

• Sorry for the delay, I've been able to reproduce the "locked cam" issue on OSX. I will try to fix this over the weekend and release an update early next week. Please keep an eye on the release notes and Asset Store.

Edit: fixed and live in 1.1.2.